26th of May - 3rd of June 2022 Solitude Resort - Lembeh, Indonesia
A very special photo workshop with five professional photographers: Marc Hillesheim, Markus Roth, Martin Steinmeier, Patrick Neumann and Tobias Friedrich! They are friends and have a monthly live talk on Facebook called "Der Club der blauen Blender". Together, they will give a special workshop at the Solitude Lembeh Resort.
There will be at least one talk of one photographer per day as well as an open image talk where the guests can ask questions and get help during choosing and postproduction of their images. As well we will join the dives and support every photographer to get better images. There will be also an opportunity to do blackwater dives in the resort!
Last but not least there will be a lot of fun and photo talks!
The workshop starts from 1959 Euro per person and includes:
- 8 nights accomodation (shared)
- 21 boat and 2 blackwater dives (additional or night dives can be booked on request) and additional two blackwater dives
- 6 days photo workshop
- Full board incl. snacks, water, tea and coffee
- Transfer from and to the airport in Manado
- Not included: international and domestic flights, rental gear, nitrox, soft and alcoholic drinks, tips, insurance etc pp.
The workshop leaders alternately accompany the participants during the dives in order to be able to give suggestions during and after the dive. Between the dives, they are available for questions and suggestions. Every evening there is a picture discussion with all participants, where one photos per person is assessed and processed. In addition, general techniques of underwater photography are discussed, which are based on the wishes of the participants and can include the following topics:
Possible topics are:
- Basic underwater photography rules
- Backgrounds / Bokeh
- Photography with light formers (snoots)
- Macro photography
- Macro Wideangle Photography
- Super Macro Photography
- Choosing the right images and workflows
- Postproduction with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
Each participant is addressed individually so that the skills can be guaranteed to improve. A DSLR or very good camera is not absolutely necessary for participation. Equipment can be borrowed after consultation. Compact camera owners, partners and non-photographers are also welcome, of course.
For questions and bookings please sent me an email via the contact form or directly to tobias (at) below-surface.com
Bookings: patrick (@) solitude-lembeh.com
Link to Solitude Lembeh Resort.
*Disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
Tobias Friedrich is not a travel agent and is not organizing the trips above. He is just offering the workshops. The trips need to be booked at the travel agents that are stated in the links.